A Clarification regarding the Alleged announcement of an Emirate by Jabhat Al-Nusrah
(Arrahmah.com) – All Praise is due to Allah, and may the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon the Prophet of Allah, his family, companions and those who follow him. As for what is to come…
1. From the first day of its establishment, Jabhat Al-Nusrah had set its mission to restore the dominion of Allah on the earth and establish His Shari’ah.
2. We, in Jabhat Al-Nusrah, strive to establish an Islamic Emirate according to the regarded Islamic Sunnan. We have not announced the establishment of and Emirate, yet. When the time comes and the sincere Mujahidoon and the pious scholars agree with our stance, we will announce this Emirate, by the Will of Allah.
3. We strive to rule by Shari’ah by establishing Islamic Courts, Security Offices and offering general services to the Muslims within the next ten days. This project will replace the previous project of Al-Hay’aat Al-Shari’eeyah.
4. We will not allow anyone to pick the fruits of this Jihad and establish a secular scheme, or any other scheme, which takes advantage of the sacrifices of the Mujahideen and is established on their blood.
5. Jabhat Al-Nusrah will not hesitate to deal [militarily] with the corrupt groups in the liberated areas. This will be done by cooperation with the sincere groups [Mujahideen].
6. Jabhat Al-Nusrah is determined to unify ranks to face the dangers which threaten the Jihadi front [in Al-Shaam], whether these threats are from the Nusayri Regime or from the group of Khawarij and ghulaat (extremists).
“And Allah is predominant over His affair, but most of the people do not know.”
Jabhat Al-Nusrah Al-Manarah Al-Baidaa’ Media Productions
Remember us in your Du’aa
All Praise is due to Allah, Lord of all
Date of Publication: Saturday, 14th Ramadan 1435 Hijri
13th July, 2014